George SanJuan P.E. LEED A.P. - President
George SanJuan is the founder and the President of the Delta G Consulting Engineers. He is an Electrical Professional Engineer with over 34 years of experience as an electrical engineer, project manager and principal in charge. George SanJuan has led the growth of the firm to 23 engineers and staff since October, 1992.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Degree at Florida Atlantic University (1988).
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration at Broward Community College (1983).
- Professional Engineer Licenses held in 10 States
- LEED Accredited Professional (2006)
Alfred Esquivel, P.E. Managing Principal
Alfred Esquivel joined Delta G Consulting Engineers, Inc. in 2011 as a Managing Principal. He has over 29 years of design experience in the MEP consulting engineering industry, including 16 years as a managing principal in the South Florida market.
As a professional engineer he specializes in master planning and the design of large electrical distribution and emergency power generation systems for complex building types with particular emphasis in designs for Hospitals and Healthcare facilities.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Florida Atlantic University 1988
- Registration: Professional Engineer Licenses held in 2 States